Tuesday, September 13, 2011

F is for Freeze.

Freeze my jeans?  Don't wash them? Yeah, not sure about that.

Supposedly, if you freeze your jeans for 24 hours, it kills all bacteria currently living on your jeans. And apparently, this is some new big thing that people are doing. I suppose that if your jeans haven't gotten the kind of dirty that you can see, it would be ok for them to not go through the washer, but something about not really washing them kinda freaks me out. For real. But, a wash expert (or something of the sort) from Gap has claimed that freezing your jeans does the trick, without wearing them out like the washing machine would:
I just don't know how I feel about this. Part of me wants to try it...but another part of me thinks it's just plain weird. If I do it, I'll let you know the outcome.

2 comments:

My-cliffnotes said...

Like put it in with your frozen goods? That seems weird but I totally trust the Gap :)

Amy said...

Yeah, I guess you just fold 'em up, put 'em in a bag, and stick 'em in the freezer. Totally Weird.