Tuesday, September 27, 2011

P is for Pinterest

WHY HAVE I NOT USED PINTEREST BEFORE NOW? Obviously it's been around for quite a while now, and I've been seeing people "pinning" things on Facebook for I-don't-even-know-how-long. I spent some time with my sister, Stephanie, yesterday, and she informed me that you have to "request an invite" and then you can be on it. So, finally yesterday I did just that.

Now I'm Obsessed. With an capital "O." It makes me want to be crafty. It makes me want to be trendy. It makes me want to decorate the house that we have yet to buy (or even find, for that matter). I know, we're months away from being able to buy a house, but it doesn't hurt to get ideas, right? I've also discovered some fantastic blogs that I plan to frequent.

I'm overwhelmed with it's fantastic-ness. If you aren't on Pinterest already, do it. It's well worth the hours you'll spend perusing the infinite pictures...