Saturday, June 30, 2012

S is for Secrets



Not too long ago, I ran across the Christian wife life blog. I think this blogger, Ashley, is hilarious, inspiring, relate-able, and has some good wisdom. One of her blogs a long long time ago was the 10 Day You Challenge. I'm attempting to do this challenge because I think it would be fun and I might learn a little bit more about myself in the process.


So, here's Day 1 (or Day 10...?)


10 Secrets
1) I wish I was a dancer. I'd go on So You Think You Can Dance.
2) My worst subject in school is History/Social Studies. Funny that as an elementary school teacher, I know have to teach it. I learn about it along with the kids.
3) I love storage containers. I look in the storage container isles, and covet all of it.
4) Josh thinks I'm a good cook, but really, all I do is follow recipes to a T.
5) I hate it when adults wear Disney attire. And adults should never were SpongeBob attire either.
6) I try to seek after the Lord in everything, but it's really difficult, and I often fail
7) When I read, I get so caught up in the stories that I forget I'm not a character in them. Only sometimes. Or a lot.
8) I get motion sickness on swings. Like regular swings on playgrounds that go back and forth.
9) When I have to kill a spider by myself, I think I might vomit.
10) I don't have a hobby. Recently I was asked what I do for fun for myself, and I didn't have an answer. I have no idea what I truly love doing and can't live without. I'm working on figuring that out though.


I guess some of these are more secretive than others, and probably all of my readers (all 4 of them) probably already know all of my "secrets."


Check back tomorrow for 9 loves...

No comments: